How to refill Gift Card?
Facebook Gift Cards. Facebook Gift Cards may be used to increase your electronic value balance ("Balance") on Facebook. You can then use this Balance on our platform as a payment method. The following terms apply to Balances:
1. If you enter the Gift Card’s PIN and click “Redeem” at www.facebook.com/giftcards/redeem, we will credit the Gift Card’s value to your Balance. Once you have entered the PIN on your Gift Card, the value you received can’t be restored to the original Gift Card.
2. All Gift Cards converted at www.facebook.com/giftcards/redeem as described above will result in Balances that can be used across the platform; your Balance will be applied toward funding transactions you wish to execute, and if your Balance is insufficient to complete a transaction, we will ask you to select an
3. Facebook is not a bank, so Gift Card balances are not deposits and they do not earn interest. Gift Card balances are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, or any other entity or insurance scheme, whether governmental or private.
4. Facebook may change the process to convert Gift Cards into electronic value, or the ways that you can use your resulting Balance, at any time as we deem necessary without prior notice to the full extent permitted by law.
5. Some Facebook Gift Cards have bonus offers. Bonus offers are open to customers who redeem a participating Facebook Gift Card during the offer period stated on the Gift Card packaging. To obtain the bonus item, visit www.facebook.com/giftcards/redeem, enter the Gift Card PIN when prompted, and follow the instructions to receive your item. We will not give notice of the expiration of these bonus offers. Free gift items may vary; an average retail value of items will range from approximately one to fifteen USD ($1-15). Bonus offers may not be combined with other offers and discounts, nor exchanged, nor redeemed for cash. Other terms and conditions may apply to the use of Facebook Gift Cards and of www.facebook.com; see site for details.